Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Left Nothing in San Francisco

Somebody might have left their heart in San Francisco, but I even had reservations about going to the bathroom in San Francisco and thus leaving anything there.

Outside a trip to Yosemite National Park and visiting some obscure relatives in the hinterland of California, the majority of my trip was spent with my sister and her new boyfriend in scenic San Francisco. The highlight of the trip was a visit to one of the 5 remaining Federal Reserve Banks I had yet to visit and a salsa club on the south side of town where the skill level and friendliness level of the local ladies outranked the ladies of Minneapolis.

Regardless, I am back and after catching up on e-mails and work, will start to give you your semi-weekly/daily/random fix of economics.

2 comments:

Dwight said...

Ah, there are a couple of good salsa clubs in the area. Glad you enjoyed that one.

I totally missed you were coming out this way. Weather was a bit freakish on Saturday--I was hiking in Point Reyes just north of the city, and nearly got blown off a hill from the wind.

But I know what you mean about some of the bathrooms there... it's easy to be a little self-conscious. Not without justification, mind you...

Captain Capitalism said...

Dang, didn't know you were out there. Certainly would have bought you a drink. Tried Rincon in the "mission" district. Loud and obnoious. But this place called "Cocomo" Sp? was very good. By Ceasar Chavez Blvd. The ladies were very sweet and nice.