Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who Doesn't Like a Good Chart

I like charts.

Charts are cool.

And we all know that chicks dig guys who can make good charts.

I mean, I don't know how many times I'd be sitting there at the bar or the jazz club with my laptop, watching all these foolish guys trying to smooth talk the ladies or buy them drinks. And then all I do is fire up Excel, type some random numbers into the spreadsheet and make a pointless pie chart, and BOOM! They just flock to my table.Now, as you all know I pride myself on my charts, but mention should be given to others who appreciate the value and merits of charts.

Brad DeLong is one of those people.

Of course, his blog doesn't have quite as many charts as I have, but he still can whip up a mean chart!

Check out his blog

No comments: