Friday, July 21, 2006

Join Us for The Economics Supper Club!

Hey, it's going to be that time of the week again.

Time to pour yourself a cocktail and tune in to The Economics Supper Club!

The Station is AM 1500 KSTP

The Time is 1-3PM CENTRAL STANDARD

The phone numbers are 651-646-8255 and 1-877-615-1500

And you can listen online here

On a side note, this chart might come in handy. Will be talking about how more and more Minnesota students (and students in general) are opting to major in crap,...err... I'm sorry, I meant to say, "the social sciences and art." I'll then point out that maybe, just MAYBE, Asians make more than anybody else in the country because they emphasize the sciences. But what the heck do I know? I'm just an economist;


Regardless, be sure to tune in!

No comments: