Thursday, October 18, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike

David, for some reason, thought that I would not post his graph or chart up here as it would be too assuming of me that I would. When one must understand that Captaincapitalism.blogspot.com is all about three simple things;

1. Charts
2. Capitalism
3. Selma Hayek

So, please, people, send me your charts. I am totally for posting new charts you come up with. Even The Economist followed my lead because I'm such a trend setter;

www.economist.com/charts

So, you will visit David and his identical chart. For when different people come up with that same data or chart, then you know there's something to it.

1 comment:

Disposable Info said...

Thanks, Captain - I'm flattered.

Hopefully I'll come up with some more interesting material some day... In the mean time, it's nice to know we're on the same page.