Friday, September 12, 2008

Who Doesn't Have More Experience thatn Barack Obama?

I will say it once, and then I'll day it again.

If you've baby sat or shoveled poo (which I did at a greenhouse when I was 12, you'd be amazed of all the different types of poo that go into various fertilizers) then you have more experience than Barack Obama. And the reason is simple;


You've then worked in the private sector and one day in the private sector is more real world experience than a decade in government.

This was posted by Fritz on SDA.

3 comments:

Hot Sam said...

What exactly do you think "community organizers" do all day?

They baby sit and shovel poo. Exactly!

He's doing a great job shovelling poo right now.

:)

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that Obama has less experience than Lincoln did?

Anonymous said...

I was a friend of Lincoln, I served with Lincoln, I worked with President Lincoln and you sir Mr. Obama are no Abraham Lincoln.

That would be a really funny commercial if it had McCain saying that as a joke.