Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Because the Government Doesn't Produce Anything

Understand this, and understand it well.

The government and the American people have a parasite-host relationship. The American people are the host, the government is the parasite. Now this relation can be symbiotic, in which the parasite actually does help out the host, however, that was abandoned quite a long time ago and the government (and it's employees, and special interest groups and career politicians) live off the American people.

Unfortunately the parasites do not realize that they can only thrive as long as the host does and their infection, if it gets too big, will kill off the host, leaving them a rotting carcass and thusly, they will die too (just look at the unions and the auto industry). This seems to be the case, because, well frankly, the parasites, no matter how many degrees they have from the Ivy League, are morons;


Enjoy the good times ahead!

ht to Robert!

5 comments:

Robert said...

I think that the most important part of the charts is the bottom set of pie charts. The overall chart is what the private sector earns, the red is what the government takes. Most of the red does not go back to real benefits to the average person, so the shrinking grey piece approximately represents people's disposable income/standard of living. Am I wrong? I hope so, but don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I feel like a crew memeber on the deck of a supertanker, it's doing about 2 knots heading right towards a rock, I know it has the inertia of 350 ktonne object, but if "we" took action we might scrape by, but I see the captain has strapped on afterburners, stuck the throttle on max, and has changed course to MAXIMIZE the chances of hitting the rock.

Dude?! Really?

Excuse me while I stroll purposefully over to the lifeboat as I grab my stuff...

gregg said...

Our goal as U.S. citizens should be to do everything possible to Creosote (see Monty Python) the Federal Government. This can be done by running up government expenditures (e.g. stay on UE as long as possible) and/or cutting off revenue (e.g. work the minimum amount needed to get by). The sooner we blow up this obese creature, the better. Creosote the Federal Government!

Hot Sam said...

What did I do with my torch and pitchfork? I know they're around here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Lets just skip past the torch and pitch fork to tar and feathers, or better yet a tree and a rope!