Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Adventures of Captain Capitalism and the Elusive Fairburn Agate

Today the motorcycle was grumpy and needed some tender loving care. Then after it was unresponsive I just beat it into submission and now we are on agreeable terms. After spending 3 hours on regreasing the rear axle and having a stern talking with the motorcycle, I ended up going out on an agate hunt with the lovely Natasha (who is the one taking the pictures so it's kind of hard to get pictures of her to satisfy all of you guys who want more pictures of her and less of me).

Regardless the hunt was successful as I inevitably found a fairburn agate!....of course it's puny...and of course it's worth about a whopping $15...and I think we spent that much in gas just to get to the agate bed...but I was victorious none the less!


Pay attention kids. Chicks dig men who can find Fairburn Agates!



You can barely see the fairburn pattern. But it's there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The may dig Fairburn agates, but I'm guessing, they also swoon over men who can repair the primary mode of transportation in less than a month.