Sunday, April 21, 2013

Clean It Up People

A reminder I believe is in order once again.

Cappy Cap is a controversial blog.  Life is too short to have milquetoast writing, discussion and politics.  And while I do the occasional cursing here and there the amount of unnecessary crass language, not to mention vitriolic hate, and condescension of women as of recent is not going to get through.  Also outright bigoted and naive commentary such as, "kill all the f#cking muslims/jews" is not going to be tolerated.

This is not going to become a sounding board for angry potty-mouthed middle schoolers.  Kick it up a notch here fellas.  And if you have any questions about comment policy look up the various clauses including the "St. Leykis Clause."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aye aye, Captain!

This blog is supposed to be many steps up from the mainstream media and the comments should be too.

Anonymous said...

I have scanned through most of your links and blog posts, but I havent actualyl found a link to a comment policy. And subverting google for my purposes, the "saint lykis claus" DOES in fact link back to your blog, but only to posts which have "this post falls under the saint lykis clause" at the top, not your actual comment policy ( I do in fact know what the lykis clause is, I just cant find a reference to your comment policy anywhere on your actual blog, nor in your blogger profile.)

Did you hide it in a book on amazon? ;)

Anonymous said...

Anon:
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-cappy-cap-manual.html
Leykis Clause when invoked means the post is intended to refer to a hyperbolic stereotype rather than literal all inclusive set. Thus posts claiming not all X are in the set are warned as being delete worthy.

Karl said...

I don't need a comment policy from Cappy Capt to know that my opinions about radical Islamists who want to kill Americans are best saved for cigar time with my buddies while we're out on the range.

For the record, I really like women.

James Wolfe said...

The only mass killings that I see in our not so distant future is when our robot overlords decide they've had enough of us. The decline will come quickly then.

Captain Capitalism said...

I welcome our Alien Robot Overlords.

Leon Redbone said...

If Obama had a son that commented here, I wouldn't hate women even if he were Muslim.

Try to parse that haters...

Now... back to economics!