Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hump Day Linkage

A combination saloon, pawnshop, shooting range.  God bless America!

Uncle Jay is back!  And he is explaining the news as he always does!

When the accusation of "racism" lost it's potency.

Warm fuzzies.

Gossip as a weapon.

I often wonder what kind of a mental life people have who put their politics above themselves and their accomplishments.  "Hellish" is a word that comes to mind.

May I be blunt?  The reason there shouldn't be something like "male studies" is because it doesn't produce anything except victimization and self-pity, just like "women's studies."  And truthfully, I don't see any real men being duped into majoring in such a worthless faux-study.

The world owes you nothing.

2 comments:

DeNihilist said...

Last link is stupendous!

Peabody said...

Watch it there, Cap - I majored in "Men's Studies". I'm a Mechanical Engineer!

Most of my friends majored in Men's Studies, too - Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry!