Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday Linkage

"When I say 'kill Lois' I don't mean I want her actually dead.  It just means I don't want her to live any more."

When women marry the state.

DT at the Black Brigade SPEAKS DISPARAGINGLY about MIDNIGHT RUN!

Baby Boomers having Social Security checks garnished for....student loan payments.

Millennials...I hate millennials.

Interesting.  A Russian alternative to S&P.

What is it like working with 8 millennial Hillary supporters?  Like herding cats apparently.

2 comments:

Un Americano said...

The "When Women Marry the State" YouTube vid requires logging in to view. No, thank you.

heresolong said...

Un Americano, my browser automatically logs me in when I go to Youtube and the video didn't work for me either, so it's a different problem.